Posted 4 weeks ago
Job Description: We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager who can help us take our Interactive Flat Panels into the education sector by targeting schools and colleges. As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating leads, meeting prospects, and closing deals with educational institutions in your assigned territory.
- Generate leads and follow up with them to set up meetings with prospects.
- Conduct demos and presentations to potential customers and close deals.
- Build relationships with decision-makers at educational institutions in your assigned territory.
- Keep track of market trends and competitor activities.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned territory.
- Previous sales experience in the education sector is a plus but not required.
- Freshers are welcome to apply.
- Stipend of Rs. 8,000/- per month during the probation period of 6 months.
- After the probation period, the candidate will be eligible for an annual package of Rs. 3 LPA based on their performance.
- Incentives of Rs. 1000 per panel sold.
- Petrol allowance of Rs. 2500 per month.
- Food allowance of Rs. 2500 per month.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing startup in the industry.
- On-the-job training and mentorship from experienced sales professionals.
- Chance to gain valuable experience and build a career in sales.